H&W collects non-public personal information about you from the following sources in the normal course of business to serve you better:
- Information we receive about you on applications, questionnaires or other forms;
- Information you give us orally or on written or electronic correspondence;
- Information about your transactions with us, financial intermediaries or others;
- Information received from your custodian, consultant, attorneys, or others; and
- Information provided and captured on our website, including any information captured on our website through the use of "cookies".
H&W does not sell your personal information to anyone, nor do we disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without the client's authorization, except to your authorized representatives (including your consultant, attorney or accountant). We may disclose your personal information to financial intermediaries (such as broker-dealers and custodians) only as permitted by law and only as necessary for us to provide agreed services and products. H&W may also disclose your personal information to other service providers with whom we have business arrangements to help administrate our business. These service providers are bound by law or by contract to use your information only for the services for which we hired them, and are not permitted to use or share this information for any other purpose. In limited circumstances, we may disclose your personal information as required by law or in response to inquiries from governmental or self-regulatory authorities.
H&W limits access to your personal information, as much as practicable, to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information.
H&W applies this policy to current and former clients.